Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Wednesday! (Will post pics tomorrow server won't let me)
Hi daddy!
Guess what Guess what! I was a big whine box all day today! But after my nap some kids came over 2 big kids and 1 little boy my age...they were so nice to me! The bigger kids helped me on my little car and everything! So mommy said hey lets go out to eat! So we did! We went to Gatti's Pizza down the street! I had fun. I was a pretty picky eater but I go something in me :) Then we ran around the game room while the older boys played games it was fun.
Mommy has been saying prayers with me at night and we always pray for you first! Sure do miss you daddy!
Oh!! I almost forgot to tell you! Mommy rearranged my room! Well sort of! She pushed my crib closer to the window and then put the rocking chair between my crib and closet so it looks like I have more floor space...I think she is secretly thinking about closing me in here with toys when I am bad or something...not sure...but it was fishy.
LOVE YOU!
Katherine and Mommy
Night Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment