Hi daddy!
 |
| Mommy said NO! |
The last two days were really fun! I went to school on Tuesday and I had a lot of fun. I colored a picture with my red crayon and I had a red circle! I think mommy might send them to you! After school I ran errands with grandpa and mommy. I was tired by the end. We dropped mommy's car off to be fixed. Today Wednesday I had a babysitter as mommy was away all day. She was on post doing something. So I stayed at home with grandpa and Courtney. She is my new babysitter! I really like her. She pays attention to me and only me! We read books and played and ate! Mommy came home in the afternoon and we all hung out for a little. (grandpa and mommy and I)
I then ate supper and ran around the house like a crazy woman. Mommy even yelled at me really loud for pouring out the big bowl of doggie water. I just looked at her then walked away. But Rigg Ran...ha ha ha he is afraid of her! But not me! :) (grin grin grin) Well the day went pretty quick and now I am in bed.
I hope you are doing well daddy. Mommy started to say prayers with me and tonight we prayed about you and the rest of the family.
I love you!
 |
| I ignored her and did it anyway |
Katherine, and mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment