Tuesday, September 28, 2010

YAY for Tuesday!

Hi Daddy!

I know mommy didn't write much the last couple days but she was upset cause she couldn't post pictures :( But it works now! Mommy read me your letter! I did try to eat it. I miss and love you too daddy. Does the wind sound like my noise machine? That helps me sleep. So I might like the wind too just like you! I had a really good time at school today. Mommy got me a farm house a couple days ago. Well today when she got me from school a friend of hers got me a little bus with people! It is so fun and it flashes lights!

Mommy also got the dog a smelly bone. But he doesn't follow me around the house as much now and he leaves Buddy alone. So I was attacking Buddy today thinking maybe he was feeling left out.

Well the house is asleep. Mommy has to grab laundry then she will go to bed too.

We sure do miss you daddy! I found the picture you gave me before you left of all of us. I carried it around all evening. Saying Dada Dada... I still know who you are...so don't worry :)

Lots of Love,






Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment