Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday

Hi Dada,

So this morning Mommy and I played around the house for a little. She said she was waiting for you to call. We then went to Walmart. I did good I behaved until the very end. The lady checking us out was very SLOW! We then came home and mommy unpacked and I ran around the house and then went down for my nap. I hate when I got up...today was an ok day of eating. Grandpa finished the swing set!  So Mommy and I got to go swingging! We all then sat down for a light dinner. Grandpa has been really tired lately and short of breath. Mommy is worried about him but he said he is fine.

Well I am in bed. Mommy let me have some naked time tonight.

My newest words are:

Night Night
Nana <-- in reference to a banana or the real Nana's sorry you are both the same :)
No
Bye Bye
HI
Que <--- Spanish for What. (Only when talking to JESSICA BLACK)

Everyone is in bed. Mommy is watching a movie and Grandpa is watching TV, and I am sitting in the dark.

Love you Daddy!
Katherine and Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment