Well...we must have been having fun! It has been four days since mommy posted. I think it is because she likes to browse the web and forgets...cause she is getting OLD! Well I have spent the last couple of days with Grandpa! He is helping mommy with some projects around the house. We are even going to plant flowers. I like to pull the leaves cause they smell good. Mommy took some pictures of me the last couple of days. I have been doing some mischevious stuff :) Yesterday we went to a party and there were lots of kids. Most of them were bigger than me but I ran all over the place. I love trying to keep up but it started to get a little rough so mommy made me stay inside. Well I know mommy is tired cause I didn't nap today. So this is going to be short. Not because I don't want to talk...I LOVE TO TALK!
Hope you all still ready I will tell mommy to remember to post! Pay special attention to the cereal! I am trying to eat Raisn Bran...mommy didn't know why I was so quiet ;)
Love you Daddy!
Katherine and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment