Saturday, September 25, 2010
Saturday Night Delight
HI Daddy,
So I did lots today. I had a sitter in the morning while mommy went and did something for the church. Alyissa took me on a walk in the stroller and pushed me in my swing. When I got up mommy was home and we read some books and colored and played with my toys. Then she made dinner and it was gross so she had to start again. We watched the Princess and the Frog it is a Disney movie I actually watched some of it. After dinner we did Tubby time. Mommy took a Tubby with me and she tried to get me to touch ocean salt it is yucky! After that we went on the swing and then played some more. I went to bed at 7:30 cause I was a bit tired.
Well mommy is watching a movie then off to bed too. We miss you daddy!
For some reason Daddy the blog isn't letting Mommy post pictures... hope to fix it soon.
Oxox
Katherine and Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment