Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh Daddy-O

Daddy!

Hi! today was a busy day for mommy and grandpa. Ms. Courtney babysat me all morning. We played outside and inside and in my room and did all kinds of things. Grandpa got me this really cool tent and tunnel! I love it! Mommy fits inside too so we played in there together for a little bit.

I didn't eat to good today but it might be because I had my shots yesterday. Mommy of course is worried...but you know how she gets. I cough and she thinks I have TB ;) Tomorrow I am going to school. I am excited about that. I might go to the Dr. to get my throat looked at before I go but mommy isn't sure if she is being neurotic or not...so I won't know till the morning. I took a really long nap today from 12-4. Well I am in bed and mommy is getting in bed too.

We love you lots and lots!

Katherine and Mommy

P.S. Mommy read me the letter you wrote us. I gave her a hug like you said! You are right she does deserve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment