So Sunday I had a little poopy problem. So we didn't get to go to church but I did support Grandpa and wore my Steelers Shirt! So we watched the football game (okay I napped during it) and the Steelers Won! 19 to 11 or something like that! So Grandpa stayed an extra day! To help mommy change my stinky diapers :) Mommy took some pictures of me using my toy box as a stool to grab DVD's. I think Grandpa and Mommy said the Noaa Naaa Noo Word like a million times but Oh well.
Monday we hung out at the house most of the day and mommy took me to the doctor in the afternoon for my sore toe. But I get to wear Seaseme Street Bandaides on it after mommy puts the cream on. In the evening mommy took Grandpa out to O'Charlies for dinner cause he helped at the house so much. She took some pics of me there. I got to color and I was holding the crayon like a pencil...I'm not sure what that is but mommy said yay! Big girl so I know it means something good!
Well all are in bed. I love you Daddy!
OXOX
Katherine and Mommy
PS we are also posting a picture of Buddy and Rigg look they love each other :)
No comments:
Post a Comment