Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday and Monday...Da da da dada da dadda to good to be true.

Hi daddy,

So here is the run down of my last two days. We went to a new church on Sunday called Grace Community. I really liked the nursery there they had lost of kids for me to play with and tons of toys to keep me occupied while mom was in church. After church we came home and I went to sleep. Then when I woke up Mommy's friend Julie was over with Emma and Kade. I had fun with them even though they are bigger than me. Emma would put me in the swing outside and swing me! It was really fun. I chased them around the yard for awhile and then mommy called us in for pizza. I didn't eat real good but I did eat some of my food. Then I went to bed. Mommy was pooped so she went to bed too.

Today we got up and I ate a pretty good breakfast. Then Courtney came over to watch me while mommy and Grandpa went to finish their stained glass. Mommy came home right after Courtney laid me down so she took a nap too. When I got up everyone was home! I ate on and off. I then went outside and chased the dogs up and down the yard that was fun. Then we all came in for dinner. I was a little butt during dinner and I squirted mommy with my food pouch. She got me this new drink I like though. Ricemilk smootie! I ate a little yogurt but for the most part I was too busy letting everyone know I am Miss Independent and Slapping hands away. Well now all is well and I am in bed. Mommy said she would write before bed so I am sure if this is here she has down that. Now she is going to bed too.

We love you all and are so happy you are checking in on us!

oxox
Katherine, and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment