Friday, October 1, 2010

Thursday and Friday the week is flying by....

Hi daddy,

I had a great time at school yesterday. I was tired so I went to bed early and mommy did too. When mommy picked me up I was reading a book at the table to another little girl. After we came home we played for a little bit and then Maeve and Christina came over to play. They ate dinner here. It was neat. We both went outside and swang on the swing.

Friday I slept in and mommy and I played around the house in the morning. Then mommy and I went to Hobby Lobby she is going to make her friend's daughter a dress, and we missed your phone call...Mommy was super sad. When we came home there was a stray kitty outside. Daddy I love the kitty :) Don't you love the kitty making a face.

 I got to swing on the big swing and played in the dirt after my nap. Then we went to Chili's with Julie, Emma, and Kade.

Well I am off to bed.

Love you Daddy!



Katherine and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment