Hi daddy!
I am still pooping! A lot! Mommy loves it ;) So I went to school on Tuesday and had a good day with Eiby and the kids. I was playing with Elmo when mommy picked me up. The weather is still really hot here to its been really dry. I was cranky when I got home but settled down after a bit. Mommy was tired so she went right to bed.
Tuesday! I woke up and left mommy a big chocolate surprise alll over my bed sheets! (Dear Lord let this childs butt stop!) We cleaned it up and then ate and played around the house. Then I took a nice nap. Mommy had someone watch me while she went out to a meeting. I liked that but was bummed because I wanted mommy to stay with me.
Well we are now all in bed.
I love you Daddy,
Katherine and Jenna
NO Pics today just I wasn't doing anything cute...more annoying than cute ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment