Hi Daddy,
So I went to school today! Mommy took a picture of me sitting at the table I was trying to take the new kid's toy but Eiby wouldn't let me. I have been making pictures. We are using our Red Crayon this week.
We drove your truck home from school today. At first I thought you were here. I told mommy Dada Dada. It still smells like you in the truck...army stinky is what mommy calls it but we both love it!
Grandpa came today. I was giving Patches some hugs. He and Rigg were making funny noises at each-other. I thought it was pretty funny. So I made them too. I put on my Steelers Shirt for Grandpa and he loved it. Mommy said she will take a picture of it soon and post it for you.
Well I went to bed at 7:30 cause I was starting to cry a lot so mommy is in bed early too. Are you in bed? Mommy said you get up when I go to sleep. I hope you dream about me! I have you in my bed both of my Daddy dolls are in there. Sometimes I wake up and give them big hugs. It's not the same but it will have to do for now.
Mommy is posting a picture of me in school and one of Rigg and Buddy getting along....
I miss you Daddy! Have a good day.
Love,
Katherine and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment