HI Daddy!!!
I am having so much fun!!! Just lots and lots of stuff going on these past few days! Mommy took some pictures of me at the Cracker Barrel. We went there on Sunday it was so fun. I loved sitting in the rockers outside.
Mommy also found me a Halloween Costume that she LOVES, I think I look silly but mommy keeps saying you are so cute :)
I hope that you are doing well Daddy! I am so glad I got to talk to you on Fri morning! It made my DAY!
This next week I don't have school because it is fall break....Mommy is a little scared cause now she has to entertain me...hee hee hee.
Mommy got this video her friend suggested to her from Dr. James Dobson....I dont know if I like that guy he said I need RULES! Humph
Well I love you Lots! I will post more when our world slows down with people coming and going! Nana is next YAY!!!! All has been great and FUN and by the end of the day I am sleepy for sure! So sleepy I ask to go to bed...night night
Lots of Hugs!
Love,
Katherine and Mommy
OH PS Mommy had the landscaping re done. Looks good. I'm not allowed to walk thru it...so I think it's pointless...but here is a picture anyway :)
No comments:
Post a Comment