Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where has the time gone




Daddy,

Hi! My week has been busy but there are lots of really good pictures to share. I had an amazing time with family and friends! :) I feel so loved by everyone. Today it was kind of rainy out today. Mommy said to describe the trees to you. They are changing colors to yellow and orange. It was cooling off but it was hot again this past week. It is starting to get cool again and I think it will stay that way. So I didn't have school this week! It was our fall break. Mommy doesn't know why I need a break since it is so hard to play all day ;)

Tomorrow we are going to a pumpkin patch. Mommy is going to take lots of pictures. I hope you will be able to see them.

She told me before I went to bed that you weren't able to email tonight. She was sad. But I was nice daddy and I gave her a good kiss and hug. I think she felt good after that.

Well the house is quiet now. Back to our normal routine tomorrow. I miss you daddy! We play the messages you left on the answering machine when we really  miss you :)

Tell me if you have trees there? Do they change color? Is it hot or cold?

yawn..... night night

oxox Love,
Katherine and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment