HI Daddy!
Happy Halloween! I have had the best weekend! I am a social butterfly so mommy says. So I have been to Trick or Treating parties and Trunk or Treating at the Brigade! Tonight Mommy just let me walk to a few house in our neighborhood. I love seeing people!
Mommy said she got to see you today. She talked about you a lot and pointed out lots of pictures of you. I wish you could have dressed up and took me Trick or Treating...Maybe next year! Can you be my Prince and I be the Princess? Mommy is putting up pictures of me at the front of the house. I didn't want to sit still. She also is putting up pictures of me inside with Rigg. I was hiding from all the Trick or Treater's but would go to the window and wave. Rigg barked. Take note of my slimy mouth...hee hee.
Well I am fussy tonight. I didn't eat really good this weekend because there was so much going on. But tonight I am a little more fussy than usual. Mommy gave me Tylenol and thinks it might be a tooth. I wish she knew what I was saying...I try to tell her but she doesn't speak my language. You would think God would make at least Mommy's speak 17 mo old Language...but he doesn't..hummm..
I am in bed now resting. I miss you Daddy! I love you a lot!
Oxoxox
Katherine and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment