Hi daddy!
Today I went back to school. I love school. I was so excited I carried my Dora backpack and lunch box. When I saw Miss Eiby I jumped right into her arms! We played on the playground today and I made a paper pumpkin. I finger painted it. Mommy is going to hang it on the fridge. When mommy came to pick me up I was the very last kid, but I was sitting very nicely on the floor with Miss Eiby. Mommy felt back because she thought she was late getting me. After that we went to Hobby lobby mommy really wants to impress the people she is having for the Halloween party. I think they will have fun no matter what she does.
Then we came home and played. I snuggled with mommy right before I went to bed.
I love and Miss you Daddy!
OXOX
Katherine and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment