Hi Daddy!
I was really thinking about you this morning. I carried around BOTH of my Daddy dolls until Mommy and I left for the farm.
We are back now. We stayed till almost 1! That was a long time for me. I wasn't crabby at all until we got in the car :( Now I am in my room in my crib talking...mommy thinks I should sleep.
But guess what we did?!?! We went through a corn maze. I went into a corn pit full of corn kernels, I picked a pumpkin AND I got to pet a lot of little farm animals, pigs, goats, and chickens! I even saw a pig race!
Well nap time. Mommy will write more if we do anything else exciting today but I think mommy is tired :)
I love you! Can't wait till next year and you can come! I'll show you all the cool stuff!
oxoxox
Katherine and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment