So we have had a busy few days! Mommy hosted the Coffee at the house and we had a party. Lots and lots of kids! I didn't play with the little kids I wanted to play with the big kids! I had a really good time. Mommy is going to post some pictures see if you can see me in most of them :)
Today I slept in and took a really long nap. Mommy said it was because I was tired...she was too so it was nice for the both of us.
Tomorrow is church then down time. Mommy and I are going to BACH to see a nutritionist on Monday and then She has POC training on Tues while I am in school.
We are going to have a party at the school too on Thursday! I will be partied out!
Mommy said you emailed Daddy and that you are on your way to your tent. We watched the movie you made today. I still know who you are and get really excited when I see your picture.
Well It is going to take awhile to post the pictures so I am going to go to bed while Mommy does that.
OH Daddy we also got your letter...(I kissed mommy :) ) I miss you a lot Daddy. I think about you a lot too.
Kisses and Hugs,
Katherine and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment