We kept busy this weekend! Saturday we played around the house for the morning cause Mommy thought you would call. But she was ok when you didn't cause we played and danced around the house and had a lot of fun. I really kept her mind off it. After I took my nap my friend Maeve came over! We played and then we ate Meatballs and pasta! Maeve and I made a mess...we didn't really eat the meatballs but we sure had fun playing and talking. After we ate our meal we went to the tubby! That was really fun. I tried to show Maeve all the toys and bubbles and how to wash with the washcloth! I think I might have scared her a little.
I slept pretty well I did get up in the middle of the night for a bottle but then slept till 8! Mommy loved that!
Sunday we went to the church Awaken with Julie. I went to the nursery. It was a little crowded but I still had fun. But you know me I love being around other kids! When we came home I didn't want to nap really but I stayed in bed till 2. After I got up mommy and I colored and ate and played. We were going to go to Julie's for dinner but I was a little fussy and so mommy decided we should stay here. I didn't eat real good today. So mommy of course doesn't mind waking in the middle of the night to feed me because she wants to make sure I have gained weight when I go to the doctor on Oct 8th. We both took a tubby and mommy was trying to teach me how to swim. Then I went to bed.
I miss you a lot. I hope the next time you call I get to hear you too.
I love you,
Katherine, and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment