Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Monday....

Hello Daddy-O

So today was a mixed day. I didn't sleep well last night so I was a bit cranky. Mommy and I went to the mall because she bleached her Old Navy shirt so she had to get a new one. I played with this cool machine that changed all over when I danced on the floor. I loved it.

Mommy also got the Otter box for her phone because I have got my hands on it and beed a little rough lately.

When we came home I was late for my nap so I had a screaming match with mommy and pulled on her face and tried to rip her necklace off. I was SOOOO MAD!

I slept till 4. I need the sleep. I have lots and lots of boogers.

Well I haven't been eatting much but mommy is going to the Whole Foods tomorrow so I hope she can get some great foods.

I miss you daddy!

Lots and Lots of Love,
Katherine and Mommy

PS Rigg has a sweater ha ha ha




No comments:

Post a Comment