Thursday, November 4, 2010
We miss you daddy!
HI daddy!
Mommy gave me your old cell phone today and I love it! I had it held to my ear for at least and hour!
Today I was talking to mommy and she told me that an old man with a beard was going to visit me with presents and he says HO HO HO. So I was walking around saying HO HO HO too :)
I am starting to feel a little better. But I haven't been eating very well. I will when I feel super good. This morning Rigg let me sit on his back and I tried to ride him. He didn't like when I bounced on him.
Oh I went to Karie's house today too and she has doggies! I like them they are funny. I took a really long nap this afternoon.
I am looking forward to our next set of guest. I miss you!
Mommy took a picture of my hair and a picture of a dress I never really got to wear. Hope you like it!
Love and Miss you!
Katherine and Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment