Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Visit's from Auntie Karen and Uncle Bill

Hi Daddy!

I had a wonderful long weekend with Karen and Bill! They are so much fun! So is their doggie! We did lots of stuff together. We went to some Amish places and Uncle Bill pushed me on the swing outside that Grandpa built! I loved it! We all ate dinner together at night! One night Karie came over and we just played played played!

I really miss you Daddy! I watched your video the last two nights! I like seeing pictures of you!

I hope you enjoy the pictures of Mommy and Me and Uncle Bill and Karen! They are great! You will be here when they come to stay again!!

I love you!

Oh! Today I went to school. I didn't cry when mommy left. In fact I jumped out of her arms and ran into the classroom. We went on a walk today at school and Ms. Eiby told Mommy I poo poo'd 2 times. (Mommy liked that I did that at school and not home :) )

When we got home Mommy and I relaxed on the couch and watched Sesame Street. For dinner Mommy had left over spaghetti and turkey meatballs and I had fish sticks and broccoli people and yogurt! I ate well!

Well I am off to bed and Mommy had a long day cleaning for Nana's Visit! We picked her up at the movie theater and then I had to go to bed....I didn't like that much! I wanted to play! Well I have tomorrow!!!!!

Love you!



Katherine and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment