Daddy,
Sorry it has been so long since the last time Mommy wrote for me. On Wednesday I went to VCH and it was crazy. Mommy woke me up early from my nap to get there on time. Then they made us wait almost 3 hours. We didn't get home till 6pm and Mommy was spitting fire. Thankfully Nana was there to help ease the situation. We were all cranky by the end of the night.
Thursday was Veterans Day and Mommy and I had breakfast then she went out with our friend Karie to go shopping for more little things for your box.
Friday I played outside with Nana A LOT! I had a great time. We did the swing, we went for a walk, we watered the plants! I got wet, dirty and had a lot of fun so I slept GREAT! I also got to see you online which was super fun! I love when I get to see you Daddy! You make me smile!
Today, Saturday I played outside for awhile in the morning with Nana. Mommy went somewhere. When she came home we all stayed inside because the weather got yucky and it started to rain. So we were bottled up all day. Mommy and Nana made me Milk Free Chocolate Chip cookies! I had one it was pretty good...Nana ate 4!!!!! (Mommy had some too...wonder how many will be left for tomorrow)
Mommy got this really big machine today. There were two guys putting it together and I tried to talk to them but they didn't know what I was saying. But I helped pick up all the big wrapping paper that Mommy's machine came in! I was a big girl!
Well off to bed we all are. I had a bit of a rough night as I started hitting Mommy and kept getting told to sit and time out. Maybe I am tired.
Love you daddy!
Katherine and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment