Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Sunday

Hi Daddy!

Mommy is going to back post a little in the next few days. She has to get pictures from Grandpa B and Grandma K. Cause they took really good ones.

Today we had a lot of fun coloring, painting and playing with the animals. I took a good nap too.

After nap time we went to the store and I got to play with a lot of Dora stuff! It was really cool!

Then my friend Karie who has the white doggies came over for dinner. She is so fun and funny! She's my best buddy.

I had a lot of fun showing off for everyone! We even saw you on the TV!

I love you daddy! Off to bed.


oxox
Katherine

Hi everyone wanted to tell you I am going to try and Blog during the day as I tend to be up super late trying to blog at night. Here is a quick photo of Uncle Bill with Katherine. She just makes herself right at home :)

Blog Narrator Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment