Sunday, November 28, 2010

Why Hello!

Hi Daddy!

So today I went to church with Mommy and I played with the kids in the nursery. I like them there! When we got home Mommy let me play outside for a little while. That was good cause I got a lot of energy out. Then I took a nice long nap. Mommy made lots of mail! I wonder what for :) After I got up from my nap my friend Maeve was here. We shared some Cheeto's and apple bites. Then we played. I do okay sharing sometimes but every once in awhile she has what I really want. She stayed for a little bit and then Mommy and I ate dinner. I watched a little Baby Einstein and then I got to play in the tubby. Oh and guess what daddy! I went pee pee in the potty all by myself!!!!!!! Mommy was super happy! I even got to flush some paper! I really liked that part!

Well I am in bed now. I wasn't fussy tonight so that helped mommy I am sure. I miss you daddy!

Love you,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment