HI Daddy,
I was stir crazy today. Mommy and I went to Walmart this morning. It was hot! I was super sweaty in my carseat. Mommy and I had a nice breakfast I had pancakes.Mommy even let me go out and swing when the sun went down for a little. It was really hot though. We watched my Story Movie! I really like the picture part! I even played nice with the dog. This evening I tried this new meal mommy got...Organic turkey and spinach. I used the spoon and tried it all by myself!! I also had some fun with Buddy today. I learned that my head is to big so I can't crawl up the stairs or get through Buddy's Door. But Daddy I am super smart! I figured if I turned around and put my feet in first I might fit! :) I miss you!
Going to bed now. Mommy is sad I can tell! We miss you!
Love,
J and K James
No comments:
Post a Comment