Nana is leaving tomorrow after my Dr. Appt. I had a great time with her. I spent a lot of time outside and today I was super dirty from being outside! Nana had to throw me right in the tub when I came in. So today I ate really well again. I was a big cranky or so mommy says. I don't think I was cranky I just think mommy wasn't letting me do what I wanted when I wanted to do it. :-P I had mommy put a picture up of Rigg and Buddy I know you are probably missing them too right?! I think you can take Rigg back when you get home cause he doesn't let me play with his toys and that's no fun. Mommy and Nana Gerrie went to the post office today and I got to play in the play area. I sat in the Tot Seat and I played with a train with this other little boy. It was really neat!
Tomorrow after my appointment I get to go to school. I hope that they are quick so I don't miss Color time. I want to color you another picture!
Nana is packing and I tried to hide in her suitcase so I didn't have to go to bed but mommy found me....
Well the day is done and I am sleepy. I love you Daddy! I was thinking about you a lot today!
Night~
Katherine
Getting in the suitcase |
| This is the shirt Mommy made Nana! |
No comments:
Post a Comment