Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 6 Pick up Sticks

Hi Daddy!

I felt much better today! I only had 1 icky diaper today. Mommy and I went to the post office this morning. We mailed some packages off. We also picked up boxes for you! Mommy was putting one together and I had my hands all in it. I was touching all your black things...mommy said they are for your gun. I then took a nap but I didn't really want to. After my nap we ate some lunch and I did ok. Mommy gave me pancakes and put maple syrup on them I didn't like that. So then she tried to cover it with PB...she can't fool me! We watched some Baby Einstein Movies. I love Baby Da Vinci! I can say EYES!! I also tried to dance like the little girl on the show. Mommy said it was funny. We then took Rigg outside and there was a bunny in the yard. The one you showed me on Easter! Rigg chased him all over but never caught him! It was super funny. After dinner mommy and I played with the Leggo's I am getting good at putting them together. We then got ready for bed! See us brushing our teeth! (Daddy SHHH don't tell mommy she looks crazy in this picture it will be between us k?)

Well I am in bed but still chatting away so mommy is typing what I'm saying ;)

Night Dada!

Love,
Katherine (and mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment