Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 4 - feeling a little icky

Hi Daddy,
Wish you were here!

I went to feeding therapy this morning. Mommy took me and I had some pancakes and banana stars. I also ran around the room a lot! That was really the best part. After that mommy took me to a home improvement store and I was a bit restless. So I made her leave. I think I might have embarrassed her I was yelling so loud :) We got home and we watched some Baby Einstein movies. Then I took my nap. I sleep for a long time. So mommy came in to get me around 4. I was just sitting in bed playing with my hair and thinking about you. I really miss you daddy. I ate a little lunch at 4 but wasn't real hungry. Mommy ate with me at 6 and I didn't eat much then either. But I was super thirsty. I had some diarrhea this evening...I hope it goes away soon. We then went out on the swing for a little and then back in the house to play. I took my tubby and then went to bed.

I hope you are safe and sound.

Missing you,
K and J James

No comments:

Post a Comment