| Cpt Daniel's son Matty I <3 him :) He knows you have a gun |
The weekend actually went by kind of fast. I am feeling much better! I got to go outside and swing a lot! I love the swing Daddy! Mommy pushes me high and I just have so much fun. I hate going inside after. Nana even pushed me on the swing! I am having a good time with nana showing her how everything works, I even put on all my hats to show her. Mommy got me some finger paint today. We painted you a picture! It is so neat! The Paint is invisible and will only show up if I tough the special paper! It's magic Daddy magic.
Well I am in bed. Therapy in the morning got to be hungry. I love you daddy! I sure miss you. I took a nap with your flag hat today. I didn't want to let it go. Sometimes I get upset and can't tell mommy what I want and I have been hitting her. But I really just miss you and want to be hugged.
Be safe~
Lots of Love,
Katherine and mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment