Thursday, August 19, 2010

7..really that's all...

Hi Daddy,

Mommy and I are sick. But I still play like I am feeling better. Mommy is moving a little slow. I didn't sleep well last night so mommy was tired today and so was I. I missed school again...dang! Isn't like those crayons and crying babies are going to teach me anything! I threw up in your truck but don't worry you can't tell my dirt from yours so it will be ok. Mommy wiped it up pretty good. Well other than that the day wasn't very productive a lot of sleeping and movie watching. But Mommy made me drink the pink medicine and of course I spit it out. Maybe I won't give her such a hard time tomorrow. Have a goodnight daddy I am in bed. I hope to sleep well too.

Missing you!

Love,
Katherine Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment