Hi Daddy,
So my day today...We went to church and I went into the Nursery! They had lots of toys in there. I played a lot with the mini oven set! I like being around other kids a lot. I think you and mommy should give me a brother or a sister...what do you think? After that we went home and I ate lunch with Nana and Mommy. Today I also tried a poptart for the first time I LOVED it! I also ate some little bits of turkey. Yay!! (Sorry Daddy mommy was getting carried away and had to butt in) Anyway, Mommy then had a lady come over. It was a new babysitter. Her Husband is a LT and with the 4th BCT too but not with you. She is prob gunna be the one to babysit me! I liked her. We went outside and played. Nana and Mommy ran to the store to get me more food I like...which is really yummy yummy food! Like Vanilla wafers, Pop tarts, Blueberry pancakes yummm. I got grumpy so mommy gave me a tubby and then said I had to go to bed. Pffftt...Oh well. Mommy is going to bed soon too.
Love you,
Katherine
P.S. From mommy (will post pictures tomorrow) Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment