Friday, December 31, 2010

The last 15 days!

Hi everyone!

Sorry Mommy and I have been so busy the last 15 days! Nana Stephens was here. Pop pop was here and it was Christmas! Plus we both were getting over pneumonia.

I had a really good time at Christmas! There was so much stuff to tear open and see and climb and play! I really think Santa thought I was a super good girl this year.

When Nana Stephens came she brought me a hat and scarf that her co-worker Linda made. It is so perfect to go with my pea coat! It was pretty cold here we even got some snow! Nana made me a snow lady it was funny looking!

I got to see you daddy a couple of times on mommy's computer. I hope that you had a good Christmas!

Mommy is going to put together a slide show because there are a lot of pictures to show you! I hope that you will be able to see them.

It is New Years Eve now...I don't really know what that is and I am sure tomorrow will just be another day to me. But Mommy is all in the buzz and Pop Pop and her got some special Nog to drink tonight. (Daddy...I doubt they will stay up....They are boring)

Pop pop has mommy's cough. I am trying to take a nap and he is hacking in the living room.

Well I am told you will be home to visit in 2011! So lets get this year started!

I love and miss you very much!

Katherine and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment