Saturday, January 8, 2011

What's going on in my neighborhood

Hi Daddy!

As you know I am now back at school! My first day back was this last Thursday. I did ok but I had to get use to Ms. Eiby again.

I have had Arianna over for a play date and I am feeling much better than  before. I know you and Mommy have talked but I haven't seen you on cam in awhile. Mommy has been reading those books you recorded for me at bed time. I like that cause I can hear you and then get to cuddle with my daddy doll.

I have been quite active these last few weeks giving Mommy a run for her money. She is going to post some pictures of when her and Grandpa (I call him pa pa) played outside for a few mins.

My new thing is to take the dog collar and put it together. But I can't get it apart again so I throw a fit until Mommy takes it apart for me. She tells me to use my words but...I am just not there yet.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Mommy's Iphone but, she thinks its getting to be a problem. I really throw a fit if I can't have it. (Mommy's commentary: Yeah she doesn't just throw a fit she throws herself on the floor and will beat anything within reach. It is insane!)

Well Daddy we sure do miss you here. I know you will be home soon! Almost half way!

I love you! Night night






Katherine and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment