Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's been a little while.

Daddy,

It's been a little while since mommy or I have written or even got to cam you. We have been keeping busy. Mommy thinks I am turning into a TV head but really she is just boring so the TV is more fun (just kidding). Yesterday I had school and I love getting to spend time with Ms. Eiby and the other kids. At the end of the day when Mommy came we were all sitting at the table with some books. The other kids hand be their books...but I don't give any back. I just really like to have them all :)

Mommy and I play farm a lot. That is my new thing. She is going to post pictures for you too see.

Well Daddy I am in bed at 7:30 today because I only napped till 2. So I love you and miss you a lot!

oxoxox


Katherine and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment