Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello Daddy!

Daddy!

It was good to see you this morning! Mommy and I stayed inside most of the day. In the evening we went out with Karie to the Olive Garden and Kohls. Guess what?! MOMMY didn't buy anything!!!!! YAY!

When we got home mommy did all the trash stuff while Karie played with me. I like her a lot! She is so fun! Mommy took me in to change my diaper. Once she got my diaper off I jumped up and hid behind the rocking chair...Mommy knew exactly what I was doing...I PEE'd on the Floor...I tried to cover it by stepping on it but Mommy didn't buy it.

We then read some books and played a little. Went to bed at 7:45.

Here are some pictures of the last few days. I've been rocking a lot reading a lot, and sitting on the potty...a bit. :)

We Love you Daddy!








Katherine and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment