Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A letter to Daddy from Mommy

A glimpse inside my world:

As I spent all day with the baby I gaze at her seeing glimpses of you and me. Her strong will and bull handedness is a trait that is still out for Jury on its origins. She is growing and leaps and bounds and as every day goes bye I wish and wish I could capture all the perfect moments just for you to see or hear. I can sit here and remember her defiant acts with ease but those cute little picture perfect moments sometimes float by. However, I have been earnestly working on making the picture perfect moments the moments I live for and relish as I am blessed to be here with her.

Two that come to mind are the other day when she felt the need to get me a blanket to cover me. She has a nurturing spirit. Today she also kneeled in front of the dog and gave him kisses on his nose. (he didn't lick her which was nice)

She gives out hugs like candy sometimes and other times she is nunga nunga nunga (pretty sure that is her word for NO).

She is eating better with less fuss or force. If you don't concentrate on how much and just focus on eating yourself she tends to eat more. I guess she doesn't like to be scrutinized.

She is everything I hoped for and more. The more often comes with the wanting you here with me!

We love you with all our hearts and I hope I am capturing just enough for you to experience her growth.

Love,
Jenna Ruler and Enforcer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment