Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sum it up for Daddy!

HI,

Daddy! So yes I know it has been awhile since Mommy has narrated! Well I have been sick and had pneumonia. We aren't sure if it is all gone yet but we will be soon. I get to talk to you sometimes on the internet and I really like that. Tonight on your and mommy's anniversary we watched the video of you reading to me. She really misses you. Mommy is working on disciplining me. I don't listen very well. But, Daddy ;) I try :) 


Also, it has been very cold here. Mommy and I saw Sparrows on the porch! So awesome!

I hope you are doing well over there. I miss you a lot! Mommy is going to post some pictures that she took of me over the past few weeks.

Also, there will be one of her with the beautiful flowers you sent her.

We love you! All is well in the James' household tonight :)

Katherine and Jenna

Mommy is going to try more pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment