Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hi everyone :)







So I've been telling mommy what to blog about but appearently she needed someone to translate. I have had a lot of fun these last weeks. I've also had some rough times too. After Christmas we didn't have any visitors mommy was glad at first but then she would cry. I think she was off the wire ;) at then end of January mommy's friend came from Germany we showed him around nashvilles graded Ole Opry Hotel, mommy will put up pictures when we get some. That week we also got a couple inches if snow, bit it went away fast.

Arianna Shelton and her mommy Hillary have been joining us at night for dinner. That is super fun. Ari and I even got to take a tubby together which was super fun! We will get pictures up soon.

Well the Steelers lost the Super Bowl and it made me sad. But mommy and I did wear our shirts!

Nana Gerrie was here to visit. I remember her and how fun she is. She let me go upstairs a lot. Now I bug mommy everyday about it.

Well I am not feeling well. I'm getting more teeth in but I also caught a respiratory infection from someone. Mommy doesn't feel to good either. I had the chills pretty bad last night and just wanted mommy to hold me.
In bed for the evening!

We love you DaDa!
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment