Hi daddy!
So today I slept in till almost 10am! When I got up Mommy and I went to Kohl's with Hillary and Arianna! Arianna and I played in the cart and were crazy while we were at Kohl's. Then we went to Olive Garden for Lunch I ate lots of Bread sticks! :) Arianna and I were having a ball giving high 5's!
When we got home I took a late nap and slept till almost 5pm. But Mommy woke me up :) so that I would go to bed tonight :)
Mommy arrange the furniture a little and pulled the rug closer to the TV stand. When she was pushing the couch towards the table I tried to help her :) I got on the side of the couch and went: ughhhhhhh (Mommy note: it was so cute! She really tried to help) I even tried to help pull the carpet and move. When mommy was done I gave her a big hug and kiss. (She can be so sweet baby!)
Well Daddy I am in bed now. Mommy is super tired too.
Enjoy the pictures!
Love you,
Katherine and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment