HI Daddy!
So today we went to church and I played with Ms. Alama. We went to Lowes after church and I got blue ink between my toes. Then we came home and I ate some Mac and Cheese while hanging out on the couch watching Blue's Clues. Then I took a nice long nap. After the nap mommy and I went right away to O' Charlie's to have date night before the crowd. Then we went to HHGregg and got our oven and microwave. I was kind of bad at the store I jumped on the beds pushed a chair up to a oven and stood on the oven. I danced in the aisles to the music. I followed the clerk checking us out behind the counter mommy freaked out!
At tubby time mommy covered my whole body with whipped soap! It was fun!
So we had a very exciting day just being crazy and getting some stuff done.
I love you Daddy!
Katherine
No comments:
Post a Comment