Saturday, March 12, 2011

What's been happening!

HI Daddy!

Well I know a lot has been going on and Mommy hasn't been keeping you up to date very well. But we have had lots of visitors. So mommy is going to make a photo show for you!

Uncle Josh came to visit. He is my twin :) We both have the awesome hair. My hair is getting longer in the back and I have lots of curls. Nana sent me a picture of you daddy we look exactly alike!

 Hillary and Arianna are still out of town so that has been a big bummer.

I am now sleeping in a big girl bed daddy. I love it! I haven't planned my escape yet but....I might :)

Well mommy is pretty tired. We are both getting over being sick again. We were doing the antibiotic quick step :)

Love you! Just a couple more weeks and you will be home. Mommy and I read a book that you read to me tonight. Mommy then told me how much you love me and that you will be home soon. I told mommy I loved you too. It sounded like this Blahhh maa baa Daddy Daddy Home blah snitzel blah Kiss.

Oxox
Katherine and Mommy


Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!! Or ME?!

I'm not a PC!
Uncle Josh!
Walking in Mommy's vintage heels. Rigg ate them that night.
I'm a Diva but don't we look alike :)
Mommy and I coloring your box
My Tippy Toad backpack I'm going to be a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment