Thursday, July 7, 2011

ERIE PA!
































Daddy Daddy we are going to Erie PA! Papa is here and patchy. I am going to get to meet my cousins Sam and Zachary! I am so excited!

Since mommy didn't blog I am going to tell you all about it summed up! Mommy had a birthday party for me at the Erie Zoo! Lots of Family and friends came and it was really special. I even got to see my Great Nana who is sick. I also got to pet a Kangaroo! It was so neat!

Papa Bill and Nana Karen have a pool so I got to play outside a lot with Zac and Sam. I loved them! It was a little hectic in the house with all the doggies and kids but I had a good time.

I got to go see the big ship Nana Stephens works on and Jess came with us and we got to look at the museum and library! I LOVE BOOKS as you know! Nana even let me type some for her!

I also got to spend time with Uncle David's Kids! He has a lot of kids I can play with! We went to the park with them on the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment