Wednesday, May 4, 2011

He was HERE!!!!

My dada was home!!!! He is so big and fun and I love him so much! We went and picked him up from the airport and he came in on a big plane Brrrrr brrrrr brrrr (swing arm in demonstration) Then a few days later we all went on a plane Mommy too! We went to see Nana and Uncle Jake and Josh!

I like playing at Nana's house she had lots of cool toys! She also had really neat things for me to look at. Uncle Josh is my secret boyfriend but don't tell Dada I don't want him to get shot :)

Mommy is going to post some pictures of the Pick up the trip and the drop off.

Dada went bye bye already and it makes me sad. I will be happy most of the day but then near bedtime I ask mommy where Dada is and she told me he had to go back to help other people but we would see him again soon. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

Love you Daddy!










Katherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment